This exam/qualification is what you need in order to apply for your personal licence with your local authority. There is no other certificate needed. This is the BIIAB Level 2 Award For Personal Licence Holders. This is for applicants working within England & Wales. Should you need the Scottish exam please click here
BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (QCF)
Qualification number: 501/1494/3
We have released 500 exams at £75+vat
These are available on a first come first served basis, once they're gone, they're gone.
Licensing Solutions online APLH exam is ideal for anyone who cannot dedicate a full day and those in a hurry for their exam result (instant result) and e-certificate FAST TRACKED (normally around 1-2 working days). You will be sent a link to pick your own date/time – we have exam slots available every hour, every day, evenings and weekends.
The result will be known instantly and unlimited free re-sits are also included if required. Handbook, practice exam papers and full confirmation is sent once we have received your booking.
Please note – the exam will be conducted online and the result will be instant, this is not a paper based exam with results known in 2-3 days.
- Revision Book
- Mock Exam Paper
- Online Course / Presentation
- ONLINE Home/Work Based Exam on Zoom
- Take Exam Anytime – Schedule Your Own Exam Date/Time
- Online Exam with Instant Result – No 3 day wait for result
- Free unlimited Re-sits (if needed)
- Certificate Fast Tracked
Personal Licence Application
Once you’ve got your APLH qualification you will need to apply to your local council for your Personal Licence.
Let Licensing Solutions process your application for you. We will:
- Conduct the criminal record check required by law
- Complete the Personal Licence application forms
- Complete the criminal record declaration
- Provide the endorsement of your photographs
- Submit your application to the relevant Licensing Authority
- Licensing Solutions charge £79.17+vat for this service. Disbursements (DBS £18 and Authority fee £37) are mandatory and will need to be paid by the applicant regardless. The personal licence application service covers both of these fees.
Licensing Solutions - £79.17+vat
DBS Check - £18 (no vat)
Licensing Authority Fee - £37 (no vat)