You must have already passed the APLH / Personal licence exam before you start the application process
Once you’ve got your APLH qualification you will need to apply to your local council for your Personal Licence.
Let Licensing-Solutions.co.uk process your application for you. We will:
- Conduct the criminal record check (DBS) required by law
- Complete all the Personal Licence application forms
- Complete the criminal record declaration
- Provide the endorsement of your photographs
- Submit your application to the relevant Licensing Authority
- Licensing-Solutions.co.uk charge £79.17+vat for this service. Disbursements (DBS £18 and Authority fee £37) are mandatory and will need to be paid by the applicant regardless. The total price we collect includes these fees.
Licensing Solutions - £79.17+vat
DBS Check - £18 (no vat)
Licensing Authority Fee - £37 (no vat)